Monday 26 November 2007

come

Oh wow, what an unflattering picture of me on RA.com, and in the papers too! And here I was, thinking I lost enough weight to appear in public. I'm not going to wear that jersey anymore 'til these fun-bags are gone, or less fun (not that I've been playing with them). There are more pictures at ZADM and UcingItam, there were other photogs but I'm not too sure of their sites.

I've just finished reading this book by Nasir P. Ramlee, P. Ramlee Bapaku. It's alright, but I couldn't help but imagine the seniman writing an auto-biography himself. That would've been awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't imagine you reading a malay book. Oh well, glad you enjoyed it lol.

28 November 2007 at 21:28  
Blogger r&al said...

haha, ya. it was pretty interesting. probably was my first malay book, quite alot of cool adages too.

29 November 2007 at 00:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home