Tuesday 11 September 2007

as promised

Here we are. Blogging again. LOL. I know I've been neglecting this blog for awhile, simply because I have nothing interesting to blog about, and I didn't really want to blog about what I did today. But since I still have nothing interesting to blog about, lets blog for the sake of blogging.

I had a slice of blueberry cheesecake today. It was yummy. Then I had sushis for dinner and yes, it was yummy.

LOL.

Ohhh! I checked my weight the other day. Three months ago, I was at 70kg. Now, I'm a 80kg fat-boy. Sigh. And with puasa and raya around the corner, I can see myself gaining another 10kg. Sighs. Puasa-ing won't help since I usually eat everything in sight during sungkai. Sighs. This is not good.

The Golf Punks' league is on hold for 6 weeks for Ramadhan and Syawal. Sighs. Well, at least I'll get myself to a lighter shade.

One good news is my sister getting her scholarship to do her Masters in London, so congrats to the most annoying person ever. It would be sad to see you off to London again. Then again, you can buy me stuffs from London. :D And, you won't be here for your birthday therefore I don't have to get you a birthday present.

9 Comments:

Blogger -dee- said...

SELAMAT BERPUASA YUS! Im not sure why I wrote that in caps..:D :D

12 September 2007 at 00:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you guys do that? I need some meat on me.

12 September 2007 at 02:23  
Blogger Nonnie King said...

Good what being round and chubby. Girls like to rub on round tummy don't you know?

Btw, youngbruneian says you're very handal in guitar, can be my sifu kah?

Wait... is there anyone's permission I should obtain first? You know.. Later touchie touchie fingers no good mah. Hahhahaa.

(And I'm not talking about Bobby!)

12 September 2007 at 11:23  
Blogger War186 said...

Muscle is heavier than fats. So just maybe?

Oh and I know who Nonnie's talking about. :P

12 September 2007 at 14:43  
Blogger r&al said...

dee. selamat berpuasa jua hehe.

affy. the secret is to sleep at the moment you finished eating. do that twice a day, 7 days a week for a month or so. you'll get the desired result.

nk. so shy la, not handal la. i personally think he's alot handaler and can sing with eyes closed some more.

ya ah, you have to. but before i ask my mom if i can teach you, i'll show her the sepet dvd. you know, just in case ah. im not scared of bobby lor. :)

war. wah then my face is full of muscle, especially below my chin.

eh how you guys know my mom so well ah.

12 September 2007 at 18:20  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Lol. Mummy boy ah you?

Salaam Ramadhan Rebbe Webbe!

12 September 2007 at 21:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great Ramadhan! :)

13 September 2007 at 14:22  
Blogger -dee- said...

hehehehe... terhibur eh I read all these comments.. ehem..

13 September 2007 at 21:45  
Blogger r&al said...

ness. ya, my friend said heaven's at the bottom of mom's kaki innit.

selamat berpuasa!

sha. selamat berpuasa to you too, sha.

dee. terhibur? kalau terhibur, please leave a tip. hehe

14 September 2007 at 15:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home