Tuesday 10 July 2007

miss gatal

Back in the old days, I was known for being mischievous. In fact, an ex-roommate used to say that if I was one of those Mister Men & Little Miss characters my name would be Mister Mischievous.

Anyway, I had this weird dream last night. I was in a game of 'who's the most mischievous' between the boys from my boarding house and halls. It was like a huge tournament, however I lost in the final shoot-out. I lost miserably, and I was crying. It was humiliating. Sighs.

My sister's back home. She got me a sexy 250gb external hard-drive. It's so sexy that I wanna make out with it, cuddle it to sleep and wake up next to it in the morning. Seriously. Now I can take my old hard-drive apart and build myself a robot. Thanks again, little sister.

The second round of the Golf Punks League game took place last Friday at the RBAGC. There was a huge turn-out for the second event, 25 golfers in total, in comparison to the first game-week which was half of that. It was a long day, my flight was the last to be back at the club house, nonetheless it was a fun day. Anyway, for more details on the league click right here. If you have a Facebook account, you can view most of the pictures there. Next game-week will on the 22nd of July 2007, 1230pm at the Pantai Mentiri Golf Club.


Fly Boy with The Ivanty winner, Izat.
Photo from GolfPUNKS' facebook.

6 Comments:

Blogger War186 said...

The Ivanty winner? Flyboy's one of the organisers, isn't he? Hehe.

So you got edged out in your dream and cried? Haha kesian.

Wow 250GB that's heavy. :)

10 July 2007 at 13:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss gatal.. hahahhaha good one.

10 July 2007 at 22:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe your dream is trying to tell you to cry more in real life?

11 July 2007 at 06:58  
Blogger r&al said...

war. yep flyboy's one of the organiser, his wife sponsored the medals so thats why its called the ivanty..

its okie, second best is fine by me.. lol..

its sexy!

sha. hmmmmm.. do you know something? =p

lizzie. i know its trying to tell me to stop being mischievous.. lol

11 July 2007 at 12:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahah... yeah that too =)

12 July 2007 at 04:20  
Blogger FlyBoy said...

Hey my hair looks out of place. Couldn't you find a better picture?
I look tanned, waitaminit, that's my natural tan.

Are you game for Sunday 22 July at RBA? If so, give us a nudge on the mobile. And bring more of your mates. The more the merrier :)

14 July 2007 at 00:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home