Monday 30 July 2007

master sumbing

Yesterday afternoon, after spending most of the day lounging in front of the television I decided to go for a massage and since I'm the two-birds-with-one-stone kinda guy I thought I should get a haircut too.

I told the Indian barber the usual, a grade number and trim a little off the top. I'm not sure why but there's something about the noise a pair of scissors make that eases me. *snippity-snip-snip* Anyway, I was already half-asleep when suddenly I felt a sudden sharp pain on top of my right ear. Yes, he accidently sliced my ear.

At first, I wasn't worried since I didn't see any blood spurting out and my ear is still intact. Plus, the barber got some antiseptics and cotton wool on the wound pretty quick. But the longer the barber took cleaning up the wound, the woozier I got. I was looking pale, my body was cold but at the same time I was sweating. I seriously thought I was going to die or at least faint. Haha. I think I was just stupefied by the pain and incident.

Anyway, using the graffiti application on Facebook I drew a front profile of my right ear. :) I exaggerated a little bit for the dramatic effect, its not as bad as it looks in the drawing. It's more of a flesh wound, but slightly deep.


The barber shop I went to yesterday was quite funny because two shops down there's another barber shop, and it reminds me of Amsterdam's Red Light District. To compete with each other, the barbers would take chairs in front of the shop and, sit there and wait for potential customers.

Disclaimer: I've never been there, honest.

ps. Come on and join the WDKF Fantasy League! Click on banner on the right. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you exaggerated plenty cos that illustration looked scary... haha

31 July 2007 at 06:07  
Blogger War186 said...

Ouch. Kesian..ketulahan pakah, no? :P

My sister's been to the Amsterdam whatever it is. Apakan ada sana? :P

1 August 2007 at 01:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAIYOH! hahaa. that's a big ouch..
the mamak dreaming ka? :P

1 August 2007 at 20:51  
Blogger Ummu Ummati said...

Oh pfshht. He's being a drama queen, girls. He wants sympathy from ya'all. =P

1 August 2007 at 21:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home